Are your middle school girls missing the support of peer relationships and interactive programs with inspiring mentors?
Help TechGirlz continue to bring our participants into the world of tech through a new collaborative, enriching program format. Learn more about TechPodz below!
- A safe space where girls meet with the same participants and instructors for a set program cycle
- A unique opportunity for girls to build friendships while learning tech skills
- A chance for passionate tech enthusiasts to share their knowledge with a group of girls while building a sense of community
- Student-centered instruction that keeps families and instructors safe and healthy
Everyone will attend their TechPod sessions ready to participate, share, and engage in the day’s tech instruction and activities. Volunteer instructors will give their unique insight into the world of tech while encouraging learners to explore tech themselves. Browse our current TechPod offerings and register your middle school girl here.
Ready to run your own TechPod?
TechPodz provides a purposeful experience for our volunteers and participants. It is easy to get started making a difference for a group of girls in your own community.
- Run a TechPod with your organizational colleagues and friends
- TechPodz run for a five to six-week cycle – meeting at least once a week for 2 hours
- All the curriculum is ready to be used and can be located here.
- TechPodz size is typically 10 to 15 girls with the support of two to three volunteers (We recommend one volunteer per five girls in the program)
- Guest instructors can help teach workshop topics, when necessary