Camp run by the Innovation Center of St Vrain . Please email Paige Burns (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Thank you!
Using the Arduino IDE, campers will use the C and C++ programming languages, along with Arduino’s supplied software library. They will write programs to perform multiple tasks that will allow their robots to navigate its surroundings. At the end of the week, campers will give a presentation and demonstration of their robots and take the Arduino robots home!
Please email Paige Burns (email@example.com).
During the camp week, the students will learn:
- Basic Circuits
- Introduction to Arduino Programming
- Introduction to Inputs/Outputs
- Introduction to Analog Input Photo Resistor
- Introduction to Analog Input Temperature Sensor
- Introduction to Ultrasonics
- Introduction to Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Introduction to Communications
- Robot assembly
- Introduction to Arduino Motor Shields
- Arduino Programming
- Arduino programming-test and refine
- Robot testing
- Presentation to family and friends
Camp Date: July 8-12, 2019
Camp Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Camp Location: Innovation Center of St. Vrain
33 Quail Rd., Longmont, CO 80504
Camp Fee: $20.00
Snacks will be provided. Computers will be provided.
Registration opens May 17, 2019