This Entrepreneur Summer Camp puts the tools and technology used to create a business plan and prototype into the hands of 12-15 year old girls. Students will go from idea generation to presentation of their prototype and business plan.
- Developing a Business Idea
- Crafting Your Personal Commercial/Elevator Pitch
- Market Research (Customer Validation)
- Product Management
- Minimal Viable Product-MVP
- A Day in the Life of a Web Designer
- Choosing a Domain Name
- Product Testing/Refinement
- Marketing Strategy & Marketing Communication
- Marketing Technology, SWOT Analysis and Branding
- What Makes a Good Presentation?
- Product Pitch & Demonstration
In order to view and download these lesson plans, we ask that you register as a user on the TechGirlz site.