Build your own camp by combining any of the suggested theme-based workshop topics below. We recommend picking at least one topic per day, which will give you some time to really dive into the topic. Our workshop plans are written to be three hours long, but can be expanded to give girls more time to explore and use their creativity. Each day should also start with a fun icebreaker activity to encourage camp community.
Cybersecurity camp introduces girls to the basics in cybersecurity. Topics include network structure and communication, social engineering, password strength, vulnerabilities and encryption.
- The Internet: Behind the Scenes
- Cybersecurity Basics
- How Computers Talk: Intro to Network Communications
- Introduction to Encryption
- Internet Safety: How To Stay Safe Online
- Data Privacy: How To Protect Your Personal Information
- Create a Website with HTML CSS
- Facility Tour
- Guest Speaker
In order to view and download these lesson plans, you must register or log in as a user below.