Build your own camp by combining any of the suggested theme-based workshop topics below. We recommend picking at least one topic per day, which will give you some time to really dive into the topic. Our workshop plans are written to be three hours long, but can be expanded to give girls more time to explore and use their creativity. Each day should also start with a fun icebreaker activity to encourage camp community.
Art & Animation camp introduces girls to the power of computer modeling and it’s application in creating a variety of projects. Topics include 3D computer modeling, 3D printing and animation.
- 3D Computer Graphics with Clara.io*
- Animation & Graphics with Python
- 3D Jewelry Design with Tinkercad & 3D Manufacturing
- 3D Printing: Slicing & Design Using CAD
- Tell Your Story with Graphics!
- Create a Website with HTML CSS
- Facility Tour
- Guest Speaker
In order to view and download these lesson plans, you must register or log in as a user below.